Friday, May 31, 2013

IPv6 Hands-On Lab

This blog has moved to its own domain: www.vaspects.com
Please update your bookmark.
http://www.vaspects.com/2013/05/31/ipv6-hands-on-lab/

Just to keep you updated (no, this blog is not a straw fire!):
A colleague & I have meanwhile set up an IPv6 test lab on the same hardware I use in my home lab. And this means a complete setup: DHCPv6, RA, static IPv6, tunnels, firewalling, broad range of client OS - the whole nine yards.
It's going to take some time to write a series of blog posts describing the setup, and I'm still tempted to use IPv6 for the vSphere infrastructure as well. Maybe even for iSCSI, although it's no longer officially supported...

So stay tuned, there's a lot of stuff coming soon! Just have to finish the setup, writing - and my holidays. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment